Monday

STARS WILL LOOK LIKE LETTERS

POSTING THIS ENTRY IN ENGLISH. INTRODUCING AN AMAZING SONG VITAS SANG IN 2003 AT HIS CONCERT "SONGS OF MY MOM" HERE IS THE SONG W/ ENGLISH TRANSLATION.




_________1
Your darling nestling has left you.
But it isn't my decision - it's the decision of Destiny.
And it seems you will be left alone...
And again, and again you wait for letters from your son.

***And insomnia will knock at your door,
As always, with disturbing thoughts...
And then to you through the night window
Even stars will look like letters

________2
To all neighbors and friends you will tell my news
Many times mentioning it while outside and while visiting
And your smile will secretly hide your grief,
That like kitten scrapes at your soul at nights...

________3
Forgive me, that I contribute to your gray hair
I am ready to apologize my entire life.
I am not devoting songs to you,
I am devoting my LOVE to you...